Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Retail Sales Associate
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Nov 06, 2017
Employer Posting No
Nov 19, 2017
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76710
Be passionate. Be confident. Have fun.
It's time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America's Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We're looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Associate
Welcome to the big leagues. Here, you're more than a sales person. You're the face of our company for thousands of potential customers. You've got to know your gear inside and out-from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. And you've got to bring fierceness and enthusiasm to every sale. It's a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here's a closer look at the job:
* Customers pay a visit to your retail store location-some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
* You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
* Every question that's raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential T-Mobile sale
* When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they're primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding process
* We'll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to date
As you can see, this isn't your ordinary job. You've got to bring your A game if you're going to be a success. So what are we looking for?
* Customer service or sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge
* When it comes to communication skills, you're off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
* Tech savvy people wanted-and that includes the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer
* If you're a born problem-solver, even better
* A high school degree or GED is essential
If you've read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it's time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
* Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
* Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
* Medical, dental and vision benefits
* Matching 401(k)
* Generous paid time-off programs
* Phone service discounts
* Education reimbursement
* Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
* At least 18 years of age.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Pre-employment background screen.
* Previous sales experience.
* Work varied shifts, 7 days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.Written and verbal communication skills.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Retail Sales Associate
Job Posting Number
State Agency Name
T-MOBILE USA INC
Job Closing Date
Nov 19, 2017
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory