Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Dec 20, 2017
Employer Posting No
Mar 19, 2018
Job Site Address
ROBINSON, Texas 76706
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Hygienist is responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
* Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
* Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
* Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same Day Care
* Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction
* Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients' medical history
* Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Guide patients through entire treatment process
* Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
* Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
* Assist with other office duties as needed
Education, Training and/or Experience
Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
* Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
* Integrity, always doing the right thing
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Professional manner and appearance at all times
* Computer skills: computer literate
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
* State specific dental hygienist license in good standing
Experience in the provision of dental care to children
Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information with patients, their parents, and staff. Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift/carry up to 30 pounds and be able to twist, turn, bend and stoop.
Majority of work performed in a clinical environment. Requires availability for extended hours during peak periods. Hours may change to meet the business needs.
Supervisory Experience Required
Additional Pay Details
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
Job Closing Date
Mar 19, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory