Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Mobile Associate-Retail Sales
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Feb 19, 2018
Employer Posting No
Apr 13, 2018
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76710
Mobile Associate (MA) work as part of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe T-Mobile! They're brand ambassadors who create energy and excitement around our products and services. They are obsessed with the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers' needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new experts are working with their team and proactively building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by:
* Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
* Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
* Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
* Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
* Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
Becomes skilled with and consistently leverages digital tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate: * How our ever expanding-coverage stacks up in our customer's neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network!
* Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
* How we're redefining how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
Builds relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
* Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
* Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
* Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
* Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team.
* Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
* Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
* Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
* 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* High School Diploma or GED
* Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Tech savvy
* Demonstrated creative problem solving
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such disc... For full info follow application link.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Mobile Associate-Retail Sales
Job Posting Number
State Agency Name
T-MOBILE USA INC
Job Closing Date
Apr 13, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory