Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Feb 20, 2018
Employer Posting No
May 01, 2018
Job Site Address
MARLIN, Texas 76661
* Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
* Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
* Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
* Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
* Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
* Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
* Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
* Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
* Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products, livestock, or other materials.
* Check all load-related documentation for completeness and accuracy.
* Read bills of lading to determine assignment details.
* Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
* Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes in compliance with state regulations.
* Couple or uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting or disconnecting air or electrical lines, or manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
* Check conditions of trailers after contents have been unloaded to ensure that there has been no damage.
* Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
* Crank trailer landing gear up or down to safely secure vehicles.
Class A CDL
High School Diploma/GED
Tanker Endorsement Hazmat a plus
Supervisory Experience Required
Additional Pay Details
* Pay discussed during interview
* Insurance benefits available
Medical/Health Insurance Plan
Overtime Hours Available
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Driver's License Type
Class A - Commercial
Commercial Driver's License Endorsements
N - Tanker
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
MIDWAY ENERGY SERVICES
Job Closing Date
May 1, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory