Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Operations Manager Scaffold
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Apr 19, 2018
Employer Posting No
May 20, 2018
Job Site Address
WEBSTER, Texas 77598
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As an Operations Manager, you will responsible for the overall operation of the store location, including revenue, profit and loss, employee management, facilities and equipment, dispatch, market share growth and penetration through developing community relationships and establishing a presence within the area and specialty market segments by working directly with the sales force.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Coach employees to work together and able to create a game plan for employees to follow. Motivates through constant evaluation and review.
-Set clear and measureable objectives for entire team (Review and adjust staffing levels to assure the needs of the store and customers are met) - Direct various staff members in the performance of their store related positions. Develop, evaluate and motivate staff.
- Maximize operational efficiencies - Recognize slow moving assets and initiate an action plan for increased activity - Implement SBR policy and procedures - Responsible for safety audits, safety training, compliance with State and Federal OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Apply basic knowledge of hydraulic, electrical and internal combustion systems (preventative maintenance).
- Manage human resource administration (payroll/scheduling/paperwork, etc.)
- Create an annual budget and forecast utilizing company template - Utilize performance report to set financial goals, develop strategies, and determine what influences the financial aspects of the business - Understand the competitor business models within the market and assist in building strategic plans - Engage in business decision making at every level
Sales and Customer Service
- Cultivates strategic customer relationships and ensures that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value added business activity - Explain the billing procedure to customers and develop customer trust and understanding - Assist customer in determining their rental needs by applying product knowledge - Constant store flow analysis and updates to increase productivity and customer service levels
3 Years in the rental equipment or construction industries.
1 Year of Operations Management or related/retail management experience
Excellent supervisory skills
Excellent knowledge of construction equipment required.
Ability to effectively communicate.
Understands basic knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Internet/Intranet, and Wynne system
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Employer's Job# 2018-4280
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Supervisory Experience Required
Additional Pay Details
Dependent on Experience
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
General and Operations Managers
Minimum Experience and Education
1 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Operations Manager Scaffold
Job Posting Number
State Agency Name
SUNBELT RENTALS INC
Job Closing Date
May 20, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory