Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
SCADA Senior System Consultant
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
May 02, 2018
Employer Posting No
Jun 01, 2018
Job Site Address
HOUSTON, Texas 77034
Job Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Hands on experience in implementation in Wonderware or OASys SCADA Systems
• Familiarity with SCADA system network and industry best practices
• Knowledge of scripting/programming languages (VBScript, .NET, C++ or C#) is required
• Minimum of 6 years of SCADA development experience required
• Experience with SQL and relational databases
• Familiar with Communication applications (such as AutoSol, Kepware etc.)
• Achieved Wonderware System Platform Certification or other equivalent SCADA certification
• Knowledge of Oil & Gas operations is required
• SCADA Developer II shall have a total of three years software programming
experience to include, three years of working with Wonderware System
Platform, Woderware Intouch, or OASyS SCADA systems, to include, but not
be limited to installation, deployment, testing, network protocols, and system
and network administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides support for SCADA team.
• Provide SCADA development services to customer through implementation,
testing and commissioning.
• Responsible for user interface design and development in Wonderware or
• Develop interfaces between SCADA and other applications.
• QA/QC of client user interface screens
• Ability to work in a small team environment, sometimes under stress.
• Ability to communicate well and quickly trouble-shoot problems.
• Must be able and willing to follow the lead of supervisory personnel and have
a pleasant personality to work with customers.
• Must be able to effectively communicate, instruct and provide mentoring to Jr.
• While at times training will be provided, candidates must be willing to spend
time learning new things and keeping their skills up to date.
• Must be able to be on-call for support emergencies.
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Minimum Experience and Education
6 yrs 0 mos
Specific Computer Skills
SCADA Developer II shall have a total of three years software programming experience to include, three years of working with Wonderware System Platform, Woderware Intouch, or OASyS SCADA systems
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
SCADA Senior System Consultant
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
NUGEN AUTOMATION LLC
Job Closing Date
Jun 1, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory