Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Jul 30, 2018
Employer Posting No
Nov 01, 2018
Job Site Address
HUBBARD, Texas 76648
Basic Job Functions
Safely operates a variety of scrapers, 631G, 621K, 623. Will be responsible for preventative maintenance and pre-shift walk around of the assigned equipment to assure safe operation.
* Key Responsibilities
* Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
* Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
* Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
* Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others.
* Continually seek opportunities to share knowledge and teach others.
* High proficiency in all related equipment preventative maintenance.
* Inspect subordinates work, ensure accuracy and compliance with plans and specifications, explain deficiencies and take any necessary corrective action.
* Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time.
*Minimum Job Requirements
* Must have a minimum of three years experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the operation of various types of heavy construction equipment.
* Must be able to read and understand drawings, specifications, safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
* Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
* Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
* Will climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
* Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis.
* Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
* Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
* May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
* May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
* Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
* Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Supervisory Experience Required
Additional Pay Details
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Production Workers, All Other
Minimum Experience and Education
3 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
SUNDT CONSTRUCTION INC
Job Closing Date
Nov 1, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory