Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Warehouse Driver Helper - Waco
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Sep 27, 2018
Employer Posting No
Jan 02, 2019
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76798
* Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
* Delivers Company products as invoiced to specified licensed retailers.
* Checks in invoiced orders with customers in a friendly courteous manner.
* Collects and accounts for all money as required.
* Accounts for all invoices of merchandise delivered and account for merchandise returned.
* Collects empty boxes to be used for re-delivery within Company guidelines.
* Ensures that delivery logs are completed as required. ( Mobile Cast )
* Ensures that check-in procedures are followed daily.
* Perform other duties as assigned
Key Skills & Competencies
* Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
* Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
* Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
* Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but un-involved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* 3 month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
* Physical demands with activity or condition existing a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or calculator
* Physical demands with activity or condition existing a occasional to rare amount of time amount of time include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
Minimum Experience and Education
1 yrs 0 mos
No Education Requirement
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Warehouse Driver Helper - Waco
Job Posting Number
State Agency Name
GLAZERS BEER AND BEVERAGE OF TEXAS
Job Closing Date
Jan 2, 2019
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory