Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Jul 18, 2018
Employer Posting No
Oct 31, 2018
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76708
As a Store Manager, you will be the second-in-command of a team dedicated to making a difference. Our SMs know that effective teams need leadership, and strive to coach and develop their team members to success. Whether it's building customer relationships or demonstrating new sales techniques, you'll work every day to be an example while also participating in achieving your store's business objectives. And while you're helping your team grow, we'll help you reach the next step in your career by providing an ongoing and comprehensive training and development program that will help you truly shine.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business to business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
• Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
• Coach and develop team members and assist with employee management and training in order to maximize team's potential.
• Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
• Sales-oriented mentality and passion for customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
• Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
• Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
• Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
• Valid driver's license and car insurance
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
• Associate's Degree or higher
• Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Managers, All Other
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
TITLEMAX OF TEXAS INC
Job Closing Date
Oct 31, 2018
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory