Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Jan 03, 2019
Employer Posting No
Jan 10, 2019
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76712
TX - Waco
Under immediate direction, provides exceptional customer service, involving receipt and payment of cash, while working in a high volume, sales environment.
* Follow the established policies in accordance with the bank and the supervisor's direction
* Accountable for the personal achievement of monthly new account production as assigned by upper management
* Process deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day's operations
* Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, and look for check endorsements
* Examine cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification
* Enter transactions into computer and issue customer receipts
* Sell and prepare money orders, cashiers checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, travelers' checks and certificates of deposit
* Process western union wires and cash advances
* Cross-sell bank services and products
* Provide bank services to a diverse customer base, including a large Spanish speaking population
* Approval limits will be based upon level of authority
* Perform other tasks requested by supervisors as they relate to the bank and its functions
Environmental and Physical Requirements:
* Required to stand or walk for extended periods of time dependent upon branch location
* Ability to work in a high volume, stressful and noisy environment
* Operate a computer and other office machinery
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
* Minimum of six months cash handling experience in a sales or customer service position.
* Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Schedules are prepared based on business need and subject to change at any time.
* High school diploma, high school equivalency or currently attending high school
* At least 18 years of age
* Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
EOE Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Financial Specialists, All Other
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
State Agency Name
FIRST NATIONAL BANK TEXAS
Job Closing Date
Jan 10, 2019
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory