Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Jan 24, 2019
Employer Posting No
Feb 19, 2019
Job Site Address
HOUSTON, Texas 77025
• Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
• Hands-on operation of tank cleaning related equipment.
• May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations.
• Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
• See, read, distinguish and understand signs in the work area.
• Hear and distinguish emergency signals while on duty.
• Execute a 180-degree rotary motion of the cervical spine in order to allow complete movement of the head and neck.
• Must be able to extend arms above head.
• Frequently bend at waist, stoop and squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
• Lift and maintain a minimum of 40lbs.
• Tolerate being wet from head to toe for an unlimited amount of time.
• Climb ladders and work from scaffolding and stationary platforms up to heights of 100 feet.
• Must be able to wear protective clothing and/or equipment.
• Work under extreme climate conditions
• Exposure to dust (chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids. (A respirator will be provided when required).
• Noise levels exceed 85 dBA (hearing protection is provided and required).
High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience
Candidates must pass drug screen and background check.
Supervisory Experience Required
Starts at $15.00 / HR
Medical/Health Insurance Plan
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
Job Closing Date
Feb 19, 2019
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory