Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Apr 01, 2019
Employer Posting No
May 01, 2019
Job Site Address
DENTON, Texas 76207
Tetra Pak Global Information Management Americas, Inc is seeking a Lead Analyst to join our team in Denton, Texas.
• Responsible for operating system deployment, troubleshooting/correcting operating system problems, testing new technology compatibility with our environment and supporting hardware issues related to client equipment (desktops, laptops, monitors and projectors).
• Set tactical objectives that have direct impact on the achievement of results.
• Identify, define and develop solutions to complex issues and problems.
• Deliver stable, efficient Operation System Deployment (OSD) solution for PCs and Macs.
• Explore new and emerging OSD technologies and tools, while supporting current and legacy solutions.
• Engage client hardware team to validate and document OS deployment solution on Tetra Pak client hardware and to manage OSD task sequence lifecycle.
• Deliver Global Asset Management Service according to Service Descriptions, Team Objectives and within defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Ensure incident resolution according to established SLAs.
• Complete activities within the Service as assigned by the Service Lead.
• Up to 10% travel required.
• Employer requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Science, Engineering, or related field, and 10 years of relevant experience. Alternatively, the employer will also accept 9 months to replace each year of a formal degree program (i.e. 3 years related experience in place of 4-year Bachelor degree).
• Work experience must have included:
o Experience with Microsoft Operation Systems Deployment Solutions;
o Experience with issue resolution, ITIL Service Delivery methodology;
o Experience with active directory GPO/GPP configuration;
o Experience with VMWare Horizon Suite, Hyper-V, App-V, and Remote Apps;
o Experience with Custom OS Deployment using HTA, MDT, SCCM, together with powershell scripts;
o Experience deploying computers using Adaptiva OneSite and Parallels for Mac; and
o Experience working in Lean IT environment.
• Work Location: 3300 Airport Rd, Denton, TX 76207.
• Travel required: Up to 10% travel required.
• To submit resume, visit https://www.tetrapak.com/ and search for the Lead Analyst.
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Computer Systems Analysts
Minimum Experience and Education
10 yrs 0 mos
- OR -
10 yrs 0 mos
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
TETRA PAK GIM AMERICAS
Job Closing Date
May 1, 2019
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory