Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Lobby Services Representative I
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
May 16, 2019
Employer Posting No
Jun 04, 2019
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76701
Requisition # 2019-3420
Location Waco Woodway
Type Full time
Address 8004 Woodway Drive
# of Openings 1
City, State US-TX-Waco
WHY INDEPENDENT BANK IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
Established, respected, and growing in Texas and Colorado.
Building thriving relationships and leading with a courageous heart.
Generous 401 (k) plan, paid time off, health benefits, employee programs, and a satisfying work-life balance.
Financial stability providing competitive salaries, internal growth opportunities, and a business strategy of continuous growth.
Volunteering and making a lasting impact, building strong, healthy communities.
The purpose of the Lobby Services Representative position is to provide superior and quality service to customers through efficient and accurate financial transaction processing.
• Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks, accepting savings deposits and withdrawals
• Balance cash drawer daily in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Participate in branch opening/closing rotation schedule
• Assist with balancing vault and ATM as needed
• Open new accounts, including but not limited to (checking, savings, CD's, IRA's, Business)
• Admit customer to safe deposit box as needed
• Communicate in a courteous and professional manner in person and over the phone
• Gain knowledge of and promote bank products and services
• Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
• Occasional lifting and maneuvering of coins up to 25lbs may be required
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent education certificate (GED)
• 6+ months teller experience, required
• 6+ months new accounts experience (with a bank), required
• Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, required
• Must be able to work during branch hours of operation including occasional Saturday mornings
• Careful attention to detail and time management skills are essential
• Ability to adapt to changing work environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
• Being a strong team player is vital
• Demonstrate general knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Supervisory Experience Required
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Minimum Experience and Education
1 yrs 0 mos
No Education Requirement
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Lobby Services Representative I
Job Posting Number
The employer did not provide an internal job posting number. Please locate this number on their web site and enter it here: Job Posting Number.
State Agency Name
Job Closing Date
Jun 4, 2019
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory