Skip to content
Logon to WorkInTexas.com
Forgot User ID?
By Occupation and Location
By State Agency / University
By Hot Careers
Cashier/Greeter Hospitality Team Member
Employer contact information is available to registered logged-on job seekers who match the job posting requirements (some exceptions do apply). To benefit from all services available to you
Job Posting ID
Jul 05, 2019
Employer Posting No
Aug 04, 2019
Job Site Address
WACO, Texas 76711
JOB PURPOSE: Any Team Member with a Hospitality job code will be responsible for executing roles required for Greeters, Cashiers, and Server support. The particular roles and duties assigned on a daily basis may shift from day to day and within a shift, based on store needs.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary purpose of the Hospitality role is to positively represent the Buffalo Wild Wings Brand in the Front of House and to deliver the Ultimate Social Experience for all Guests. The core job functions are listed below, and represent requirements for these three roles; Greeter, Cashier and Front of House support.
- Provide a warm welcome to incoming guests by opening the door and ensuring timely seating
- Accurately communicate waiting times and maintain timely communication to ensure Guests are kept informed in regards to their seating status
- Manage seating waitlist, seat guests in appropriate area to ensure they are comfortable and that a particular server does not have too many tables to ensure a quality Guest experience
- Notify Guests of specials and promotions and that their server will be with them promptly, and notify servers of new Guests
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of host station, ensuring all menus are properly stocked and clean, restock supplies as necessary
- Anticipate and respond to guest concerns and/or complaints and bring any issues to the attention of the manager with a sense of urgency
- Thank Guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service and their personal experience; invite Guests to return to BWW in the future for a specific activity or event
- Provide a warm welcome to incoming guests whether passing by or stopping at the Cashier area
- Follow proper phone etiquette and answer the phones according to BWW standards
- Bus tables, deliver food to guests, follow FIFO guidelines, and complete other daily tasks
- Respond to and resolve Guest complaints/concerns
- Make genuine connections/engage our Guests to ensure a personalized dining experience either in the restaurant or when taking food home
- Take payments/manage cash drawer
- Apply menu knowledge to make genuine suggestions to suggestive sell add on items to increase ticket sales
- Correctly enter takeout and all orders into Point Of Sale system
- Bag and manage takeout orders, check for accuracy
- Utilize Takeout Quality sticker to follow through when presenting takeout food orders to guests; show guests the contents of the bag to assure them the order is complete
- Maintain clean and orderly cashier area; stock with retail sauces, pagers, receipt paper as necessary
- Thank Guests as the leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service and dining experience; invite Guests to return to BWW in the future for a specific activity or event
- Assist Servers with running food, pre-bussing and bussing tables. When age criteria is met, assist Servers with drink running and glassware pick-up for rotation back to bar
- Provide non-alcohol beverage refills throughout dining room and bar floor tables
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of host station, ensuring all menus are properly stocked and clean, restock supplies as necessary; maintain window cleanliness as needed
- Maintain cleanliness, stock and organization of Server side stations; replenish ice and supplies as necessary Support dish machine supply rotation as needed
- Assist with trash runs as needed
- Maintain wash and sani buckets throughout dining room and bar during peak hours
- Help maintain flatware stock and rotation; roll flatware as necessary
- Anticipate and respond to Guest concerns and/or complaints and bring any issues to the attention of the manager with a sense of urgency
- Thank Guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service and their personal experience; invite Guests to return to BWW in the future and share news of upcoming events
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Front of House Team Members
MAGNITUDE/SCOPE: [Identify areas that can be measured that can provide a reasonable indicator of the position size
- Live the Values: Does the right thing in the right way for the right reasons.
It is the policy of Inspire Brands Inc. ( IRB or the Company ) to treat all employees and applicants for employment fairly and to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national original or ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship, military service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all employment practices including recruiting, hiring, placement, pay, promotions, transfers, training, leaves of absence, and termination.
Inspire Brands, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employment harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national original or ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship, military service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Improper interference with the ability of IRB s employees to perform their expected job duties will not be tolerated.
Employer's Job# 5422_34754811-Jul
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..
Supervisory Experience Required
Additional Pay Details
Dependent on Experience
Eagle Ford Shale Job
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration?
Minimum Experience and Education
0 yrs 0 mos
High School Diploma/GED
Answer the following before previewing and printing your application
State agencies will not accept incomplete applications. Complete the following fields if you are viewing and printing your application to submit to a state agency/university. Then select the Preview/Print State of Texas Application button to view your application. Use your browser print option to print.
Cashier/Greeter Hospitality Team Member
Job Posting Number
State Agency Name
BUFFALO WILD WINGS
Job Closing Date
Aug 4, 2019
Open Until Filled
Do you have any relatives working for this agency? If so, list names and relationships.
Limit 1000 characters
How did you first find out about this job?
01 - Other State Employee
02 - Job Fair
03 - Professional Publication
04 - Recruitment Poster
05 - Television
06 - Newspaper
Name of Newspaper
07 - College/University Career Day
08 - Human Resource/Personnel Office
09 - Radio
10 - Agency Web Site - Internet
11 - WorkInTexas.com
12 - Other (specify)
Workforce Solutions Office Directory